Head Coach and Founder of Touchgloves Gym
- Trained and promoted over 40 champion fighters including 4 world champions.
- Former coach of the England junior amateur muaythai team winning 4 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze medals.
- Former record holder of the southwest cross training championships 5yrs running.
- Nathan also boxed for Cornwall in the amateur team.
- Has schooled some of the worlds most renowned muaythai fighters in over 12 different countries.
- Promoted 16 successful muaythai events in the southwest of Cornwall bringing in guest athletes from all over the world in an effort to raise awareness in minority sports.
- Has showcased 7 fighters on television programs featured nationally and globally.
- Has helped effectively changed the attitude and overall shape of female muaythai worldwide.
- Has been actively involved with numerous charity fundraising events in the Cornish community.
- The kitchen twins have lived a huge part of their whole life within the touchgloves gym walls.
- They first stepped into the boxing ring at the age of just 3 yrs old.
- Amber holds a junior world title as well as 5 British titles ,the Anglo/welsh title,a European junior gold medal and won the British open 4 years consecutively.
- Amber has not been defeated since her first competitive fight aged just 9 yrs.
- Allaya has competed at top British level since the age of 9 yrs.
- She won the silver medal at the junior European championships.
- Allaya won the British open championships 3 years consecutively at different weight categories.
- Allaya won her first title at just 10 yrs old giving away 7kg and 3 yrs in age which remains in the touchgloves history books as one of the most outstanding,brave performances by a junior fighter to date.
Joe has been training at the club since the age of 3yrs old.
He won the junior British title at age of 11yrs and now resides as a coach at touchgloves.
His lessons are high impact and demanding – even for the more experienced practitioner.
We are very lucky to have Gareth on board to teach at touchgloves.
He is undoubtably the best and most skillful fighter in Cornwall at his weight and despite holding his own title,is constantly avoided by other local champions.
This skill set will be passed on to our students and will benefit the club on a huge scale.
Gareth is living proof of why touchgloves continues to be head and shoulders above its competition.
Instructor, Fighter & Assistant Coach
- Vicky originally came from a strong taekwondo background where she competed at European level for team GB.
- She has made the very difficult transition to muaythai over the past 3 years and is quickly climbing toward the British no1 ranking.
- Vicky now trains and competes for touchgloves with over 10 pro fights holding a British title and a successfully defended area title.
- Vicky is the founder and lead figure at the impressive and locally renowned v-fit centre in Cornwall.
- Vicky has also appeared on enfusion tv series as a coach,trainer and competitor.
- Vicky also offers cross training sessions for the fighters in body pump to assist in strengthening techniques for the team.
Return of our resident Thai trainer.
We are pleased to welcome back “M” to our new centre who will be an assistant teacher on Monday and Wednesday nights.
M has always remained loyal to the gym after competing 7 years ago for Touchgloves but had to retire due to national service recruitment and work commitments.
We are positive you will all benefit from and enjoy his participation and enthusiasm at the club.